Prepaid France SIM Card:
A France Prepaid SIM Card, together with a tri-band unlocked GSM cell phone, will allow you not only to have a local cell phone number for France but also to pay Local rates without a contract. For your next trip to France, make sure to purchase a prepaid France SIM card.
- France SIM Card Features:
- ¡¤A France pre-paid SIM card with French cell phone number.
¡¤Unlimited FREE incoming calls from anywhere.
¡¤Starter airtime credit of 8 Euros is included in your SIM.
¡¤Low rates within France and overseas, including international calls to the US and Europe at $0.94 USD per minute.
¡¤No yearly contract, monthly charges, daily minimum charges, minimum minutes per call charges or credit checks.
¡¤Perfect customer service in English 24 hours.
- France SIM Card Airtime Rate:
| Text message
US $0.39/piece (international)
- To add airtime:
- Recharge cards (called "La SFR Carte Recharge") are readily available over France at convenience stores, gas stations, France SFR shops, tobacco shops, magazine kiosks and other authorized outlets. You may purchase them in denominations of 5, 10, 15, 25, 35 and 60 Euros (the 35 and 60 Euro denomination cards give you an additional 7 and 18 Euros respectively as a bonus). The new credit purchased is added to the existing credit. Even if you have zero credit, since incoming calls are always free, you will still be able to receive calls.
- See below for Important information:
- Special Considerations
1. Please let us know if you plan to begin your trip 1 month or more after your purchase. This will help us avoid sending a SIM card intended for activation prior to your departure.
2. Some of your information will be supplied to SFR for registration purposes. For this reason, once a card has been registered, we cannot offer a refund for it, even if it has not been used or opened.
3. Please be sure to supply the registrant's name, prefix (e.g. Monsieur, Madame or Mademoiselle), name, address. If you need to speak with France customer service, you may be asked for your DOB as a verification of registration.
Your sim card has been activated already, you can use it in France now, but you need to obtain your French phone number upon your arrival in France by dialing 963. A message in French will tell you your phone number.
- >> top
- Dialing Instructions:
- Within France£º
In France, all phone numbers have 10 digits, including your cell phone number. The first two digits are the region, except for cell phones which begin with 06 (ex. 06 25 21 24 88). You must dial the full number for domestic calls, even if you are in Paris dialing Paris #.
To Dial Abroad£º
Dial 00 + country code + area code + telephone number (ex. To call New York City dial 00-1-212-555-12-12).
From the US to your cell phone£º
If someone from the US needs to reach you on your French cell phone, they must dial 011, 33 for France, then the phone number (ex. 011 33 6 23 45 67 89).
- >> top
- 1.Dial 123 Yes/Send to receive your messages.
2.You may save your message by pressing 1.
3.You may cancel your message by pressing 2.
4.You may relisten to your message by pressing 3.
Please note that your default voicemail message is in French and cannot be changed.
- >> top
- Service life:
- SFR La Carte airtime credit will expire every 2 months but incoming calls can be received for up to 8 months. However, if you purchase recharge vouchers, the 15 Euro voucher will give you 30 additional days, the 25 and 35 Euro vouchers 60 days and the 60 Euro voucher will give you 90 additional days from the recharge date. You can reload indefinitely. If the credit is not used within these parameters it will be lost. If the SIM is not reloaded at least once every 8 months then the SIM card and accompanying phone number will expire.
- >> top
Here's a list of only a few of the major cities that our service covers: Paris, Angers, Bordeaux, Brest, Calais, Cannes, Dijon, Grenoble, Le Havre, Le Mans, Lille, Lyon, Marseille, Montpellier, Nantes, Nice, Reims, Rennes, Strasbourg, Toulon, Toulouse, AND more.
- >> top