1. Is there Verizon prepaid sim
2. You know the provider of prepaid sim card?
3. Could I use my t-mobile prepaid sim card with a slvr or something and have it work?
4. Can I transfer from cingular plan to prepaid sim plan for my Ericsson W810i phone?
5. Can a svlr phone work with my t-mobile sim card?
6. Can you choose your prepaid plan during activation of Cingular Go Phone sim card?
7. Will a motorola unlocked razr V3 work with a prepaid motorola V170 sim card?
8. Can prepaid sim card be used for Razr phone?
1. Is there Verizon prepaid sim card? Top
Sim cards are designed for cell phone network based on GSM technology like Cingular, T-Mobile, and Nextel. Verizon wireless uses CDMA technology on their cell phone network so all their phones do not use any SIM card.
2. You know the provider of prepaid sim card? Top
There are only 1 - 2 prepaid sim card providers in the USA. In Europe you can find them in Aldi (the cheapest) and other small convenient store, but its still kinda "new" in the US...!!! on some things we are a year behind times....I have a pre-paid sims card for different countries...Germany, France, Italy...I kept them all, just the phone number is different in every country that all!
3. Could I use my t-mobile prepaid sim card with a slvr or something and have it work? Top
Yes, you can take your sim card and have it work in any GSM phone with right frequency. The numbers you store on your sim card will transfer with it. Just make sure you get an "sim-unlocked" version of what ever phone you buy.
4. Can I transfer from cingular plan to prepaid sim plan for my Ericsson W810i phone? Top
Firstly, just make sure your Ericsson W810i phone is GSM or sim-unlocked one. If it is, you can do that.
It will cost a lot if you buy it as prepaid. why not look for from other vendor and you can purchase it as 'open line' rather than buy it at any other phone provider so you won't have problems if you want to change provider, just change the sim. also, it's cheaper, buy the cheapest prepaid cellphone using sim card then use the sim card in your w810i. you can have a back-up phone too.
5.Can a svlr phone work with my t-mobile sim card? Top
You can if it is unlocked.
6. Can you choose your prepaid plan during activation of Cingular Go Phone sim card? Top
That's the page you go to to activate your phone. There's two Go Phone activation options. One is for Pay As You Go and the other is for Pick Your Plan. If you tick the radio button for Pay As You Go, you'll then enter in your SIM card number, IMEI for your phone and activation PIN for free starter airtime if you got the Go Phone Starter Kit. If you just have a regular Cingular SIM, that's okay, you just won't have the free starter airtime and you'll have to buy an airtime card before you can use your account.
The next screen is where you choose the Best Value Plan which is the $1/day 10c/min plan or the Simple Plan 25c/min all the time plan.
7. Will a motorola unlocked razr V3 work with a prepaid motorola V170 sim card? Top
You can use your Sim card on any kind of cell phone as long you brought that phone through your cellphone provider
8. Can prepaid sim card be used for Razr phone? Top
Dolce And Gabanna Razr is a nice phone. Ok a sim card is a tiny card that has all your information in it and you place it in the back of your phone. If you have an unlocked phone you can put any SIM card from any carrier in your phone and it will work. You get SIM cards from your provider when you activate service with them like tmobile, cingular, att. And if you transfer your SIM card from one phone to another your information will never be lost because all your information and phonebook entries are saved on the SIM card itself. I prefer Tmobile because it is good service and it has GSM phones. GSM Means phone that can use sim cards. Sprint and Nextal use CDMA phones which means. Dont by SIM card from ebay. Go to your local Tmobile or whatever service you want to get and activate service with them and get the SIM card from them. Here is a website talking all about SIM cards