1. What are the rental
2. What are the calling rates and rental and purchase prices?
3. When will I receive my bill?
4. Is there a cancellation fee?
5. What is a "preauthorization"?
6. How long does the delivery of a GSM phone takes?
7. How far in advance do I have to place my order?
8. How do I order?
9. How do I get my phone?
10. Can you deliver my phone to the airport?
11. How do I return my phone?
12. How do you calculate the rental period?
13. How do I calculate my rental period?
1. What are the rental fees? Top
Your rental fees will be calculated in this way:
Rental Price + Shipping Handling + Airtime cost +Tax
2. What are the calling rates and rental and purchase prices? Top
Rates vary from country to country and whether you are utilizing a country-specific or international SIM card. Please check the exact rates by visiting our Prices and Rates page and selecting the name(s) of your destination country(ies). Results will display per-minute calling rates, as well as handset and SIM card rental and purchase prices.? Remember, with the exception of just a few countries, incoming calls (received within-country) are FREE - regardless of origin.
3. When will I receive my bill? Top
The bill will be sent to you after your rental phone was received by us
4. Is there a cancellation fee? Top
If the rental is cancelled before the phone has been shipped, there is a $10.00 cancellation fee. Once the package has been shipped, you are responsible for the shipping fees as well as the cancellation fee.
5. What is a "preauthorization"? Top
PandaSIM doesn't charge anything upfront on your credit card. Instead, we "pre-authorize" a certain amount per phone, to cover possible call charges. A pre-authorization on a credit card means that the credit card issuer will make sure that at least the pre-authorized amount is left available on your credit line at all times, "freezing" that amount. At the end of the rental, PandaSIM will charge the invoice amount against that pre-authorization. If not enough to cover charges, the rest will be charged as a regular sale.
6. How long does the delivery of a GSM phone takes? Top
Once the transaction is confirmed, we would make the delivery on the same day. Shipping charges will vary from transit time. You can choose standard shipping . Also, our reservation centre can assign you your reserved phone numbers in advance!
7. How far in advance do I have to place my order? Top
It is better to place the order 3 business days before the delivery date.
8. How do I order? Top
It's SIMple. You can order online or call our toll free at 1-800-528-4572 or fax at 1-732-412-4040
9. How do I get my phone? Top
PandaSIM will deliver the phone to your home or office in the U.S. And we can also deliver the phone to your first arrival hotel.
10. Can you deliver my phone to the airport? Top
Regretfully, since the cost of the airport delivery is very expensive and the process is complicated, PandaSIM does not provide it
11. How do I return my phone? Top
You can just drop off the phone package at the concierge of your last hotel as you specified on your order form. Or you can just bring it back to US and mail it to our US office at: 1108 Spring View Lane Plano, TX 75075
12. How do you calculate the rental period? Top
The rental period starts on the day UPS/Fedex delivers the package, and ends the day the return package is scanned by UPS/Fedex.
13. How do I calculate my rental period? Top
It is important to remember that your phone rental is measured from the date of your stated departure until the date it is sent back (not when it arrives) or returned in person. We always ship FedEx Express 2-Day (unless faster service is required) and do our best to have the package arrive 2 business days before departure. We use FedEx tracking information to document the period of time for shipped phones. The number of days the rental is out between these two ship times minus 4 business days will be rounded up or down to the closest weekly rental period.